Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Immunified!

I now declare myself as immune! No germs can affect me! I've got protection. Harhar!

Kidding aside, I can't remember the last time I had a vaccine as a child. But now that I'm pregnant, every OB checkup means I have to endure another tortuous needle being stuck to my left flabby arm :)

During my 1st trisem, I had two tetanus shots. I'm not sure if the two were any different from each other. All I remember was the PAIN. It hurt for a couple of days, and it was quite difficult to use the arm.

During the onset of my 2nd trisem, I had anti-flu shots. Then came the hepa shots. I think I also had anti-measle shots.

I'm only nearing my 6th month, so I'm expecting more vaccines.

Getting pregnant is SO costly. What more once the baby is around.  Hello BABY vaccines!

For more information on pregnancy vaccine guide, visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...