Friday, August 5, 2011

Wedding Bits & Pieces

According to our wedsite, http://www.mywedding.com/siegfredianey, it's been 208 days since our wedding. Wow! Has it been that long already? Feels like it just happened yesterday :)

I love reminiscing our wedding, from the photos, to the videos, and back again to the photos. I still get teary eyed at times, though, I blame it again to the hormones :)

We have loads of photos (5000++) and hours of videos, but I do have my favorites. Here they are!

Was I just too happy, or what? :)
This was my moment :)

So they were actually giving me away :)

My father :)
The chapel called "Palacio"

Our wedding kiss :)

The newlyweds :)
Sieg was really teary eyed on this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...