Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy Stupid, but it's still LOVE :)

grabbed from Wiki

I was feeling bored yesterday so I budged hubby to go to Ayala and check out some baby stuff. So off we went. Sadly, I didn't find anything interesting so to pass out time till our 7:30PM scheduled mass, we checked out if there were good movies to watch.

Alas!! CRAZY STUPID LOVE was showing. I've read a lot of good reviews about the movie through my twitter timeline, so I jumped with joy when the show time fit our schedule! Of course, hubby could not complain.

If you want a synopsis of the movie, check this.

The movie was SUPER hilarious, yet touching at the same time. I'm really a sucker for love & family movies, so in the middle of it all, I was already crying (blame it to the hormones!).

What really touched my heart was the young boy Robbie, who believed in a soulmate because he saw it in his parents. It made me rethink again what a great impact parents have on their children, so it's really a continuous effort to keep the family inlove and intact.

Oh well,  I have my soulmate and my one true love. If by the time we're 40-ish and bored with each other, we'll just figure out how to bring back our inner youth and keep the fire burning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...