Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why I love March :)



We weren't really expecting to get pregnant last March.


Well, we tried.


But my body was in a lot of stress the whole month because of tooth ailments. First was my wisdom tooth which had to be surgically removed, then another root canal to repair my other affected tooth! So there, I thought all the pain I was in would affect any chance of conception.


But Daddy God decided to give me the greatest birthday gift ever! You see, my March ovulation actually fell on my birthday, March 10. Connect the dots.


And so, this is the reason why I love March so dearly. I had another chance to celebrate my life.


More importantly, I was given a chance to become a woman, and carry my own child, giving birth to a new life.
I've really come full circle this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...