Thursday, August 4, 2011

In the Womb!

Poor me! I never knew that there are many ways to perform an ultrasound. I'm so naive at these things, and all the while, I thought that they're done just by checking the abdomen. So there goes my shock and shame again when on my first ever ultrasound, my OB ordered a TVS (trans-vaginal sonography) where the "thing" is inserted to the vagina to check the condition of my reproductive system. But what the heck, anything for my baby! 

It's so amazing to see and hear the life inside of a mommy! It's such a great bonding experience knowing that he/she is there! I'm looking forward to my next ultrasound where we'll finally learn the gender!


Baby embryo at 5 weeks
Baby at 15 weeks with very good cardiac activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...