Monday, July 9, 2012

At our favorite hangout...

Sieg & I try to limit going to the malls with Rocco. Kasi naman sobrang dami ng tao. I get paranoid if may umuubo, or may sinisipon within our area. Nakakastress din looking for a quiet and available space, kailangan makipag-agawan lagi. Hindi rin pwede siksikan because we have our stroller & baby bag with us.

So we could REALLY relax and unwind, we go to Oakridge instead. It's a nice quiet area in Cebu which has restaurants and a nice Starbucks outlet. We love this place because it's super baby friendly.

Last Saturday, after doing countless errands, we brought Rocco to Oakridge. The little boy had fun. Rocco is super active already, and I'm not exaggerating when I say SUPER ACTIVE. He climbs and jumps within seconds, so I'm always alert. Actually I wasn't able to relax because the little boy is super clingy to me. OK lang, I love being with Rocco because every moment makes me sooooo happy!
I really love family weekends. I really love my family. PERIOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...