Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It Starts With A Dream

Dreams do come true, but it does take a lot of hard work and perseverance to make them come true. When I was younger, I had my own dream/bucket list. A lot of it involved material stuff (who doesn't want nice things, diba?). Of course, we're only middle class citizens working our ass off to have a good life so things don't come very easy, but we've been privileged to have very good paying jobs which cover our needs, and wants.

Soon, we will be fulfilling another dream, and that is to have our very own conjugal home. It took us a while before taking the big step because simply put, it will eat out a big chunk of our finances. But still, we persevered, and here we are, very close to moving in.

The feeling is actually surreal. I've never thought that I would own my car, my house, my nice stuff, as a product of my own work, before I reach 30. I'm so thankful I have Sieg as an equal partner who is a big dreamer like me, and mostly, who is hardworking for his family. I'm equally thankful to my parents and in-laws who have been so supportive of our plans, and have always been there to back us up and give us words of wisdom, and some money too :)

Sieg said he can't imagine me being like this...all grown up because I'm still bratty and acts like a kid. (Yes, I do!) But I guess, I'm really all grown up now..but I've never stopped dreaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...