Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Latest Discovery!

Because Rocco doesn't have teeth yet and cannot munch on hard food, we have to either mash or puree his fruits and veggies. I wasn't thinking at all of buying a baby food processor because I could just steam and mash them anyway.

But this morning, I realized that we have a blender. It was a wedding present but I never really used it, until today.
I opened the box (yes, it's still in it's packaging) and was pleasantly surprised when I saw a a smaller version of the regular blender!
It's comes in handy since I only make small portions of Rocco's food, so no need to use the big blender. Best of all, it purees quite well! This morning, I pureed squash and it produced just the right smoothie-like consistency. Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...