Some of his very notable milestones:
- He's such a talker now. He can say mama, papa, yaya, mami, dadi, ayabu, agi, agidaw, memem (for milk) clearly.
- He's 2 front teeth already erupted.
- He can navigate his walker on his own. Great hand and feet coordination.
- He has a firm grasp already. He can hold a ball for hours.
- He's having serious separation anxiety, especially from me!
- He definitely recognizes people around him.
- He's super playful! People are so charmed by his smile & playful aura.
- He can crawl, climb, stand when pulled, leap when crawling.
- Can turn the pages of his books.
- Definitely knows how to manipulate Mommy! Hahahaha! I still have to brush up my disciplining skills.
- He has developed his preferences already, be it to his favorite toy, person or music.
- He now has a head full of hair :)
Happy 8th Month Rocco!!
Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to having more adventures with you!
PS: Thank you Grandpa Nitoy for the yummy cake :)