Sunday, March 11, 2012

My 2012 Birthday

Pardon the picture-heavy post. It's my birthday, so hubby was giddy to try his new camera tricks and document my day. 

Just before midnight, hubby had a little surprise for me, and at exactly 12MN of March 10, I blew the candles of my yummy cake and made a wish! (I barely had a decent look in the early morning pictures so I won't post them :P)

Later that day, we invited the Crisostomo family to lunch. It was Rocco's second mall visit. The first was at Parkmall a few weeks ago. It's so hard to plan and survive a day trip with a baby in tow. I'm still getting the hang of it.



 The super daddy!!! What will I do without Siegfred by my side. I love you so much Sweetie! 
PS. I noticed we barely had a decent family picture, sayang :(
 Motherhood makes me feel so complete.
 We invited our close family friends, the Crisostomo's, for a simple lunch :) It turned out to be an unforgettable day indeed! Too bad we weren't able to take family pics. We got busy with the babies!
 Rocco always happy and smiling :)
 The BFFs...Rocco and Geboy. They're so cute!!!
Thank you Geboy for the yummy cake!
 The next day, my in-laws arrived from a Davao trip. En route to Tacloban, they dropped by Cebu.
 Must lose weight.
By far, this is the best and most special birthday for me. I celebrated it with no excess baggage, only with the people who mean so dear to me. I never imagined that at 29years old, I will be carrying this cute baby in my arms. I've been SO BLESSED in SO MANY WAYS and I can't thank Daddy God enough for everything.

To everyone who sent their greetings, THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...