Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! It's been months since I last doodled on my blog. Motherhood caught up with me, plus I'm a career woman on the sideline, with barely enough extra time for me, myself, and I.

Though I haven't been blogging a lot, I started a pet project inspired by the famous google ad "Dear.Sophia.Lee". My version: "Dearest.Rocco"

I've been writing letters (well, e-mails) to my son. I can't wait for him to read my letters someday. When the time is right, I will give him the username and password of his own email, and hopefully he will appreciate and treasure me more as his mommy.

But..but..but..this blog, I will still keep. I've been so inspired with other mommy blogs that I follow, that I feel the need to share my experiences, being a first time mommy.

So, shall we start Mommies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...