Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Tale of the Falling Hair

I was surprised I didn't suffer postpartum depression. Despite the rough first month, I pulled it through. Of course I have issues with my body (goodbye Coca-Cola body) but surprisingly too, it doesn't bother me. I still have pounds to lose, but it takes time, so I'm okay with that.

What's bothering me though is my falling hair. It started when Rocco hit his 3rd month...and that is what the textbook says too! What started as mild falling hair is turning out to be a serious case. Part of my scalp is showing already! This is really freaking me out.

My hair is scattered all over the house. Name it: bathroom, bed, pillows, floor, car, sofa. I'm so scared of my hair landing to the mouth of Rocco that I just tie it off the whole day (and that makes the falling hair worse).

What to do...what to do. This is really bothering me.

Any ideas out there? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...