Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our Circus Wall :)

Last night, while waiting for hubby to wrap up his work, I walked to Ayala mall to do some window shopping. Wala naman talaga akong balak bumili. I passed by Cribz. This is a local store that sells imported kiddie items at low low prices. Super sulit! I get most of Rocco's stuff there, from bibs, shirts, onesies, and even his Vapor Soove which is not sold in local drugstores.

I was browsing through their stuff because I was looking for a nice kiddie bag like the one I saw at Mothercare. Hindi ko pa kasi binili doon. Hay. Anyway, I found really nice wall decals which are made of sticker material and easy to peel. Hindi natatanggal ang paint.
They had a lot of designs. Naloka ako! I was already imagining where to place the decals, pero nagself-control lang ako kasi baka naman magmukhang playhouse ang bahay namin. I decided to buy the Circus theme kasi cute lang.
I sticked the decals in our master's bedroom because Rocco still co-sleeps with us. If he transfers to his own room when he's bigger, we'll just remove the decals and maybe transfer it to his room.

Ang nice! The little boy was super amazed. He stayed up until 10:30PM while I was finishing up the design. His reaction was super worth the buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...