Saturday, March 2, 2013

My SIL's Tagaytay Wedding

February 23 was a day of love, happiness, answered prayers and miracles. Grabe, God is so empowering and if we only ask Him, he will provide what's best for us.

When we arrived in Manila last February 21, it was raining so hard. The forecast said it would rain until Sunday. Patay! My SIL's wedding was a garden setup. They've prepared for this for many months and spent a lot for it. Sayang naman kung uulanin. February 22, umuulan pa din. When we arrived in Tagaytay, the fog was so think at ang lakas ng hangin. We couldn't do anything but pray for a nicer weather for the next day.

Then we woke up to this.
The sun was just starting to peek but my golly, I think it was the best sunrise ever!
As soon as my SIL woke up, she just stared at the beautiful scenery, and I guess said a Thank You prayer for the gift of a beautiful weather on her wedding day. Amazing God!

Shortly after that, we all ate breakfast and everything went by like a breeze. That's how wedding preps are. The room started to fill in with a lot of people from the makeup team, photographers & videographers, members of the entourage, and visiting guests from the province.
Meet my SIL, Anabelle Ofonda Layug. The picture speaks for itself. Beautiful! (Photo grabbed from Joanna Morden's FB)
(Photo grabbed from NicePrint Photography's FB)
When we went to the ceremony venue, we were welcomed with a breathtaking view. The weather was perfect, and the setup was quaint  and intimate.
The bridal walk. (Photo grabbed from NicePrint Photography's FB)
Highlights from the ceremony. (Photo grabbed from NicePrint Photography's FB)
The Tacloban delegation! A lot of family and friends came all the way from Tacloban to be part of the beautiful wedding.
With my boys. Gulo-gulong hair day kasi sobrang windy sa Tagaytay.
My son on his second ringbearer stint. His outfit was super cute! :) Buti nalang he didn't throw a tantrum because he loved the cold and windy weather in Tagaytay. Funny nga because when we left for Manila he had cough/cold but when we arrived in Tagaytay, biglang gumaling.
After the ceremony, we headed off to the Taal Vista Ballroom for the reception. 
We enjoyed sumptuous food, and live entertainment. The party ended around 9PM. Some visitors also left early because they still had to travel back to Manila.

It was indeed a beautiful day, but as the Pastor said in his message, all the preparations for the wedding day is nothing compared to the work that needs to be done for the marriage. To my SIL and her hubby (who is the ninong of Rocco), may you have a happy married life! Gawa na ng cousin ni Rocco! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...