Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Time is Fleeting

Is it just me or time is so fleeting nowadays? Both hubby and I agree that it is! Before we know it, baka nag-aaral na si Rocco. Hay! I want to savor as much of Rocco's childhood as I can. We're sacrificing a lot of our personal activities just so we can spend more time with Rocco. For one, hubby cannot play basketball as much as he used to, and ako, I cannot go to the gym as much as I can. During weekends, we center our activities around our little boy, and that leaves little time for other petty stuff. This is I think, our new normal.

Anyway, I've observed lately that Rocco is really growing, and his facial features are slowly changing. Bawat gising namin, parang tumatangkad sya, and just by looking at him now while he's asleep beside me, sobrang obvious na ang kanyang bitin na pajamas. Boy has he grown a lot. I'm not sure if it helps that he's a straight night sleeper minus the night feedings which he does while he's half asleep. He was never a problem baby in that aspect. I didn't read Baby Wise, or even applied it. He just rarely cries, and sleeps a lot.
Top Left to Right: Rocco from 0 to 15 months 
I've been looking at his pictures and all I can say is WOW! So many memories there, and sometimes I wonder how I was able to manage being a mom. I guess it's a natural instinct, and when it's your own child, the love is unconditional that you don't question any pain, sleepless nights, or tired days. You just take it all in with positivity and with the hope that you're doing what's best for your child.

Gosh, serious na! :) Anyhoo, from the collage above, if I'm going the cutest pic, I'll probably choose his 7th month pic.

PS. I'm growing his hair now because his last haircut was unfinished. Sobrang iyak nya to the point na nagfreak out ako kasi naawa ako, kaya his hairstyle was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...