Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OA lang ba ako?

Because I can't stand being away for too long from my son? I mean, work enough is taking out roughly 10 hours of our day, so adding more hours for other activities is definitely a guilt trip.

I see other parents who have night out at bars, or the like, and I often wonder how they feel about it.
Hubby and I still have our date nights, and it's usually with a cutoff of 10PM. Haha! Anything longer than that, I start feeling agitated, and will always want to go home.

Some parents can also take trips abroad or outside their home base, leaving their child/children at the care of yayas, or grandparents, or relatives, and I wonder too if they ever feel guilty leaving their child behind. Maybe in the future magagawa ko yon, but not now when Rocco is still a baby. I have this huge separation anxiety when I leave him for too long.

Siguro it's just me, I don't see anything wrong with their setup naman. It's just that I can't imagine myself going somewhere place for too long and leaving Rocco behind. And by "too long", mga 24 hours lang yon. Baka maloka ako.

Just my thought. Walang kokontra :)

2 comments:

  1. no D. Ganyan din na feel ko. May mga kilala rin akong, naiiwan nila ang mga anak nila ng matagal Di ko ata kaya. May mga 'me' and 'us' time din kami ni apee, pero, other than that di ko kayang umalis ng sobrang haba na ko kasama o nakikita si sophia. Kung OA ka. Well, pareho tayo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tumpak! at least alam ko di ako nag-iisa. minsan kasi nagwowonder ako kung normal ba tong nararamdaman ko. may kakilala akong kaya magstay out ng matagal, iwan lang sa bahay anak nya na baby pa din. tapos tatanungin ko, sasabihin "OK lang yon, sa bahay naman sya". Gosh, di ako makareact pag ganon. Haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...