Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I want :)


It's really true what they say, that once you have your own house, majority of your extra cash will be unknowingly channeled to buying stuff to spruce up your home. We've been in our new home for almost six months now, and though we've nicely settled into our nest, there are still a lot of things I'm craving for.

On top of my list are:
  1. A garage rooftop which would extend to the side garden
  2. A wall mounted top-to-floor bookshelf surrounding the flatscreen TV
  3. Lots and lots of really nice wall paintings for our sala and bedrooms
  4. A really big framed mirror for our dining wall
  5. A really sturdy table glass
  6. Hanging cabinets surrounding our service area
  7. A really nice baking and cooking oven :)
  8. Change the color of our bedrooms :)
I guess we really have to work HARD HARD HARD so we can check these luho off my list :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...