Monday, January 14, 2013

It was not a joke after all...

I miss my blog so much!!! As much as I want to check on it everyday, several circumstances prevent me from taking care of my blog.

For one, my trusted Macbook Pro betrayed me. Just when I thought that it was OK, the next day, it stopped functioning again. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to bring it back again to the Service Center. It's a bit hard to blog without my laptop because all my pictures and videos are synced there. I've gotten used to iPhoto for picture handling that it's more difficult now when using another laptop. Also, my only time to really blog is during night time when my boys are asleep.

Second, my office internet blocks blogspot. I don't know why! Maybe it's time I buy my own domain so that I can still access it there. So even if I have idle time during lunchbreak, I still can't update my blog because I can't access it. Loser talaga.

The only thing that's forcing me to fix it is really this blog. I have a lot of stories to share, tell and I want to document it while I'm at the peak of the moment.

I hope my gadgets shape up.

1 comment:

  1. Ms Diane, pwede man siguro ka mag https://www.blogger.com/ para dili blocked. Hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...