Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank You, 2012!


The world did not end last December 21. Coincidentally, it was the same date as our flight to Tacloban, so if the world ended, we would have been up in the air.

As I look back at the year that was, I can definitely say that 2012 was definitely OUR year. We claimed it, and great things happened not only to me, but to the people who are dear to me.

- We transferred to our own HOME last August 2012. Yes, OURS.
- We continued to thrive in our work.
- We celebrated a lot of Rocco's pre-first year milestones!
- A baby who did not give me a hard time during his first year.
- We celebrated Rocco's first birthday with our family and friends in Cebu.
- Both sides of our families came to Cebu for a vacation.
- My brother-in-law got a job at Boeing USA.
- My sister and her hubby bought their own HOME in the USA.
- My parents went to the USA for a month-long vacation.
- My sister-in-law getting engaged.
- Good business for my in-laws.
- My sister finally decided to break free from the corporate world to follow her dreams.
- We've got reliable and caring yayas who look after our son while we're at work.
- Slowly losing the pregnancy weight. Yes, I'm starting to fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans!
- Good health for our parents. My mama and papa are strong and healthy for 64year old grannies.
- Rocco passed his first year with a clean bill of health.
- A great husband who is so supportive and loving.
- A stable and  marriage.
- A happy family.

I cannot thank the Lord enough for all the blessings, and I'm so looking forward to what 2013 has in store for us.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...