Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rocco's First Ringbearer Stint

The main reason why our family trooped back to Tacloban for the weekend was to attend the Church wedding of my big brother Dexter. The fact that Rocco was a ringbearer made it more exciting! Hindi pa nga nakakalakad ang anak ko, madami nang social events :)
Rocco's Daddy was the one who walked him in the aisle. Ang guwapo ng aking mag-ama! It was such a proud wife/mommy moment for me seeing my two boys there. Rocco was so cute in his crisp polo and bowtie outfit, while Hubby Daddy was so handsome in his cowboy ensemble (hehehe).
I feel emotional again just looking at the pictures. Thank God for a healthy and happy baby, a loving, funny and supportive husband, and a family who always has our back. I could not ask for anything more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...