Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Church Wedding of my Big Brother...Finally!

Kuya has been married to Yannee for six years now, but they only had a civil rite back then. Then came two kids and life got busier for them. Of course, if you have two kids, finances will be tighter, so they had to prioritize milk, diapers, vaccines, tuition fees, etc over a church wedding.

Then last year, I had my own church wedding. Since then, we've been bugging them to set their own church wedding date. Finally, they relented, and it was set on June 8, 2012, on the same day they had their civil rites.

It was a fun reunion for the family. We live regions apart now, and usually get together only on special occasions. Ate Dona who lives in the US wasn't able to go home, but hopefully, next year they would also have their own church wedding in Tacloban.

I especially loved the parents' toast during the reception, and as usual, I cried because the speeches were so heartfelt and emotional. I'm so happy their marriage was finally blessed by the Church. I wish for them long happy years of strong marital bond, and a baby boy to add to their two bulilits, Chloe Julia and Calista Audrey.
Photo credits to their wedding photographer, GalvinRay. See his photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...