Monday, June 18, 2012
How we spent Father's Day
I'm sure the Daddy was so happy because we spent a lot of hours in his current favorite place, the hardware store!
Sidenote: We almost had a freak accident yesterday. We were looking for some dining lamps at TrueValue. The salesguy was putting on led lights on the ceiling lamp to test the one we would purchase, so he had to use a ladder. We were cramping in the small hallway, and I asked Sieg to go to the other side so Rocco would have some breathing space. We just removed Rocco that time from his stroller because he was sweating and getting cranky already. Just in time when Sieg & Rocco passed through the ladder, the salesguy accidentally dropped the screwdriver, and it almost landed on Rocco! We were so shocked. OMG! I could not have imagined what would have happened if it landed on Rocco's head.
Lesson learned. Never bring the baby in cramped spaces with potential falling objects.