Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pic of the Day: April 28 to May 4

Photos are described from top-left to right, going down. 


I'm back!!!!!!
I haven't blogged in 3 weeks because:
1. Blogger/Blogspot is now blocked at work
2. We had lots of visitors the past few weeks
3. Papa gave me tons of series to watch
4. I'm so dead-tired every night I can't even open my eyes to blog

Anyway, even if I haven't been blogging, I still religiously took pictures of Rocco everyday, so tuloy pa rin ang aking PIC OF THE DAY series :) Here it is!

April 28:
With Grandpa Tol at Starbucks. Rocco loves his Grandpa so much!

April 29:
While I was at work, his grannies took Rocco to Jollibee for some QT.

April 30:
Every morning, we walk Rocco around the village and sometimes we just sit at our front garden. Sieg took a candid photo of us :)

May 1:
Rocco tinkering with his Ipad...again!

May 2:
Drinking his favorite MOOOOO!

May 3:
He loves opening drawers and cabinets!

May 4:
Of course, his usually goofy and active self playing around.

---------------------
Previous links:
March 17-23
March 24-30

March 31-April 6

April 7-13

April 14-20

April 21-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...