Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pic of the Day: March 31 to April 6

Photos are described from top-left to right, going down. 

March 31:
I received some flak from my sister for letting Rocco use the Ipad. Of course I had to explain that what you see in pictures is not what happens ALL the time. So this week, I'm focusing more on his other favorite activity, which is READING. By the way, that's his fave book that he's biting up there.

April 1:
The VTech toy was a gift from Ninang Genevieve. It was his super fave toy/book when he was still an infant because it produced a lot of music. Until now, it's still one of his fave toys.

April 2:
Everytime I see Rocco in his crib, I'm reminded that he's still a baby, just getting longer and chubbier by the day.

April 3:
Rocco saw his Papa putting on his socks, and he wouldn't say NO for answer, so his Papa had to put on the socks on him too, boot style. Tadah!! Nice shoes Rocco!

April 4:
That's 12kilos of solid weight!

April 5:
See, he loves to read also! Those are great buys from Booksale, my fave store for super unique hardbound books.

April 6:
Naaah! He wasn't sleeping, just dazed why he was moving to and fro inside the grocery :)

---------------------
Previous links:
March 17-23
March 24-30


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...