Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pic of the Day: April 7 to 13

Photos are described from top-left to right, going down. 

April 7:
Putting Rocco to sleep when we're at home takes so much effort. This was not an exemption. It took us almost 2 hours, and all the tactics possible before he finally shut his eyes for his afternoon nap. 

April 8:
Oh yeah, that's a tantrum right there. He wanted me to give him his Ipad which I couldn't because I was still taking his picture. 

April 9:
Was a holiday. I wrote of my domesticated day in another post. I was REALLY contemplating of buying Rocco his own bike. I talked to Hubby several times about just to get his approval but he kept on reminding me to take it slow because we might spoil Rocco too much. We'll just give him his bike on his 2nd birthday, if I can control myself until then, haha!

April 10:
Rocco has his alone moments now. He can just sit in a corner looking at books, pictures, and lately at photo albums of his grandparents. I guess he misses them.

April 11:
I honestly can't remember what happened that day, all I can think of was how hard it was to take a photo of Rocco.

April 12:
That's before his breakfast, naunahan ng toys. 

April 13:
He is seriously addicted with cars. He's now learning how to remotely control his toy car. Great for his hand coordination skills!

---------------------
Previous links:
March 17-23
March 24-30

March 31-April 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...