My baby got sick. He got a cold, and I freaked out!!! I don't know what triggered it, I've been running through my head so many possibilities:
1. The summer heat. It's insane.
2. Rocco is SOOO sweaty. So much like his Daddy.
3. My mama had allergic rhinitis, and she was here until last Sunday.
4. We brought Rocco to Church last Sunday. There were a lot of people there.
5. I had to leave very early for work the entire week. So last Monday, I gave Rocco an early morning bath. Say 6:15AM. I think it was too early for him.
|Taken last Monday, he had colds already, but still playful :)|
I'm so happy because Rocco beat the nasty cold! He was still super perky, fed well, slept well, his nose did not get clogged. He was just so kawawa because he had runny nose, sneezed a lot, and had watery eyes.
I bought a nasal decongestant, but didn't have to spray on his nose because his mucus did not thicken. We only aspirated him so he could sleep well. By Wednesday, he was feeling much better.