Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happiness is spelled R-O-C-C-O

Mommy: Where is Rocco Pogi?
Rocco lets out his toothy grin and points to his picture in the console table.

My heart is overflowing with joy...it hurts..so good.

------------------

Last weekend, we had a lot of errands in preparation for our family who will be visiting Cebu for Rocco's birthday. We left early and brought Rocco along with us.

When we arrived home...
Yaya 1: Ate the house was so quiet today. It's so different without Rocco.
Me: Why, you miss him?
Yaya 1: Yes, we miss him!

I'm lucky to have them.

--------------------

The girls went to the mall last Sunday for their dayoff. They just had their payday so when they arrived home, they had lots of loots. I was attending to Rocco in the 2nd floor so I did not mind them. After a while Hubby approached me.

Hubby: They have a gift for Rocco.
Me: Really? So touching naman.

Later that day, I went to their room to get a cloth diaper because Rocco pooped, and I saw a big box of bowling set. Of course I'm just assuming that it's their gift :)

Still, I'm touched.

--------------------
Rocco is really our source of happiness. Our home is so alive because of him. Everyday I thank God for blessing us with our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...