Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello There!

I've been on blogging hiatus because I was so swamped with work and a lot of extra-curricular activities this whole month of September. October will be a lot busier because we have visitors coming to Cebu. What more for November? We also have visitors, and it will be Rocco's birth month!

I am already on my 32nd week. What happened so far?

1. Rocco is so likot now! He has these sharp movements which makes me hold my breath :)
2. My tummy is so pointed already!
3. So far, all my shoes still fit. I don't think my feet even expanded. Let's see if it'll change within the next few weeks.
4. My nose still looks the same. Hahaha! I'm so vain.
5. My metabolism is slowing down. As much as I want to be depressed about it, there's nothing I can do. I'm taking hormone supplements now. It's a long story, but it's somewhat related to my operation 2 years back.  I hope everything normalizes soon.
6. I got sick! Grrrrr! The bug caught up with me and I had a major case of flu. So much for the anti-flu shot. Thank God I got better in a short time. Liquid therapy and lots of sleep do work.

So there! I hope I have the energy to sustain myself for the next two months. Kaya yan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...