Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cebu's Pride: Projekt

Cebu is super rich in furniture-making talent. Does Kenneth Cobonpue ring a bell? The furniture export business is alive in this beautiful province, and it's one of the main drivers of the lush local economy that we are benefiting from.

How I wish Cebu would put up an IKEA Store, or a copycat of that (haha!). I will drown in happiness there.  For now, the closest that I could find is a local shop named PROJEKT. From my research, it's Filipino-owned, probably by talented Cebuanos.

The store is located at Parkmall, and it carries modern flat-packed affordable furniture and accessories that are fit for tight-spaced homes. Their products are quite ingenious and the prices are super affordable!

To know more about their products, visit their multiply store myprojekt.

Some of the items I like:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...