Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Little Guitar Boy

Hello guys!

I feel so bad because I've been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks. I have a lot of stories especially about by favorite son (of course, my only one--for now), but I've been caught up with project releases, last minute shopping, and hubby is a bit sick too.

The other night we attended our Company Christmas Party. Our HR invited my husband and son so I had them join our party. It was so sweet of my presentation group mates because they prepared a special part for Rocco for our group presentation. Too bad, the program extended till past 10PM and my little boy was too sleepy and coughing already so he didn't play his part too well. Hubby had to bring him outside to calm his down because he started crying. Hahaha.

Oh well, not bad for a first attempt. Baka sa next Christmas party namin, may solo part na sya, at mag cooperate na. Good thing Hubby was able to take a video of Rocco while he was still in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...