Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our Little Bookworm

Last weekend, we brought Rocco to a bookstore at the Banilad Town Center. We got curious because of their quaint setup, which turned out to be cool because they had a children's nook with lots of materials specifically for kids.

We were pretty amazed because Rocco's curiosity got the best of him and he started scanning the books and even pretended to read. He pulled a kiddie chair and sat down, looking like he was seriously reading. I think we spent a good hour inside the bookstore, just letting Rocco explore the place. I think it's a fun activity for kids his age, to let them explore and discover the world through books.



I was not a bookworm when I was a kid, but I also had this thing with books, and I made me love reading, writing, and eventually developed by communication skills. I hope this has the same effect on Rocco. So bookstore, we will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...