Friday, October 7, 2011

Our 1st Year Civil Wedding Anniversary

Tomorrow, October 8, Sieg and I will celebrate our 1st year civil wedding anniversary. Time flies so fast. I vividly remember that day. We took an early trip to Tacloban, rested a bit when we got home, and then headed off to the judge who officiated the ceremony. It was very simple and intimate, just family and a very few close friends. We didn't even invite many people to our dinner celebration at home.

Here are a few snapshots :)


Judge Bitas explaining the family code :)

Judge Bitas explaining our rights :)

It was very quick!

Our parents :)

Our sponsors :)

Saying our vows!

Blooper! I forgot to remove my sporty watch :)

Judge Bitas :)
Cheers to a happy married year that passed! I'm so blessed to have Siegfred in my life. He is simply the best, and I love him in many ways I cannot even explain :) Now, we look forward to being a family, with Iñigo Rocco making his grand entrance soon.

To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...