Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Road to Breastfeeding

I know that breastfeeding isn't for everyone, but it's something that I really want to try. The benefits are just GREAT, that any mom who will be blessed with bountiful milk will not have second thoughts breastfeeding/milking their babies.


For a working mom like me, it would be such an effort to sustain it. As they say, it takes a lot of commitment and sacrifice. Well, if others can do it, so can I :)


I've been researching a lot about breastpumps, and so far, I've been reading great reviews about Avent. I also know of some moms who actually use it. Here's one: 


Avent Duo Electric Breast Pump, BPA Free


I searched online stores and it's priced from P13,000 to P15,000. In the malls, it's priced higher. In one bazaar I attended, they were selling it for P39,000. Woooooaah!


Thank God I have a sister in US who can buy it for me. It's only $225 there, and some online stores even give discounts which lowers it to $190. That's only P8360 to P9900 when converted to peso.


Such a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...